Sunday, February 10, 2008

A little red hot lip action anyone?


Okay so I’m definitely not endorsing or working for Benefit, but I do love Benetint by Benefit. What is it you ask? Well, it’s this great red hot tint for your lips or cheeks! This tint gives your lips an instant flush of colour, it’s easy to apply and comes in this small bottle. Apply it once for a rose colour (a more afternoon look), or apply it many times for a more red rouge appeal (ideal for a more night on the town look). It lasts long and is very kissable, it won’t smear or leave any traces on anyone’s shirt, we don’t do kiss and tells! Oh and if you’d like, it works as a nice cheek tint, giving your wintery look a little warmth. I hope you like this product as much as I do, it really grows on you and now I can’t seem to do without it.


Enjoy pretty people!

No comments: