Monday, September 17, 2012

FirstLook at Versace S/S 2013 Part 1

Hey Fashionistas,

Over the weekend I caught a glimpse of the Versace Spring/Summer 2013 Collection. We were front row and Stacy Mckenzie was the host of the show. She was dressed in a sexy bright yellow tailored suit (of course Versace). I was recording and taking pictures at the same time with my new android and did not realize that my hands were shaking. So I apologize in advance for the blurry images. Unfortunately, Instagram gave me some technical difficulties near the end of me posting these pics. So Stacy McKenzie's outfit and the other half of the show is going to have to wait till tomorrow. In the meantime have a look and enjoy the first part of the Versace Collection. ;-)

P.S.
You can catch the real Versace show in Milan sometime next week. I will let you all know when.

Serina










No comments: